1. First, let’s start with the science behind productivity.
2. Getting things done is sometimes about saying, “NO!” thinks Steve Jobs.
3. Eddie Obeng tells us productivity is about…failure
4. To be productive, focus on happiness.
5. Productivity may mean ending you social life.
6. Merlin Mann tells Google how to get things done.
7. To be productive, master the “Pomodoro Technique.”
8. Tim Ferris of 4-Hour Workweek fame discusses productivity and introduces the 4 hour day.
9. Take advice from Nick Cave’s creative process and productive work habits.
10. Ray Bradbury’s persistence boosts productivity.