1. How do you start a trend and move an agenda forward? Get some ideas from the guy who brought us…Yoga.
2. Yeah, I’m talking to you. Leadership and its odd relationship with ‘tough talk.’
3. The varying definitions of ‘leadership’ explored and explained. Don’t worry, it’s not a Dictionary.com link.
4. In these dire times it’s always good to take a deep breath and read Mark Twain. If you don’t have time for that, read these great leadership and management Twain quotes.
5. Google has given itself a face-lift and tweaked its search algorithm. I’m not a big fan of the new side bar, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it.
6. Corporate social media campaigns can be an awkward, cringe-inducing, train explosions or they can be funny, honest, and entertaining. The good thing is, we can learn from all of them.
7. Orwell didn’t just loathe the possibility of Big Brother. He also hated purple prose.
8. Google Chrome has been trying to master the art of the viral video. This time, they’re close. Watch Chrome vs. Potato.
9. We all know the generation gap has been compounded, squared, and inflated by the internet. Can we still work with 20-somethings?
10. What’s color got to do with it? More than you might think. Here’s a must-see chart that explains what different cultures think of different colors.
Bonus: For all you LaTeX geeks out there: Google Docs + LaTeX = Finally!