1. Fine pointers that every business needs to learn in order to ‘humanize‘ their web presence.
2. 5 good reasons you don’t need to panic when mistakes happen.
3. 10 hiring mistakes you should look out for.
4. Legacy and leadership questions at Pixar.
5. Leaders have to be careful of their…knees. Odd, but captivating comparison.
6. 11 useful pointers that can help you optimize your time at the office.
7. The key to corporate survival is having the skill to fall asleep on airplanes–a well-written, personal, story.
8. What doctor’s don’t learn in medical school. Very interesting lessons and ideas that can be applicable to leaders.
9. Scott Adams on how to pick winning companies. Trust your feelings of disgust.
10. Top 10 CEOs….in prison.
Art work entitled Forces of Nature 5, by Yael Dresdner.