The Bacharach Leadership Group is excited to announce their exciting partnership with Inc.edu, a corporate university founded by Inc.com exclusively focused on helping entrepreneurs and small businesses leaders to drive growth. BLG will host two workshops, Master the Skills of Influence & Lead Your Teams For Growth, in NYC, DC, and LA in 2015.These two day workshops will help you grow your business, execute business strategy, more effectively market and sell your products and services, and get all of your employees in your business motivated. These workshops will help you get buy-in from employees, customers, business partners, and investors.
To learn more and register, please go to http://www.blgevents-incedu.
Here are the workshop outlines:
- Master the skills of influence to grow sales & customer satisfaction
- Persuade and win people over to attract investors and customers
- Overcome & anticipate resistance to change
- Map the political terrain for allies and resistors
- Decipher the agendas of others
- Pitch your ideas
- Negotiate and mobilize a motivated coalition
In this 2-Day workshop, you will develop the skills necessary to sustain momentum, motivate your teams and keep the growth ball rolling. More effective leaders and teams result in greater sales and customer satisfaction.
Learn how to:
- Balance facilitative and directive leadership
- Acquire a coaching mindset to build your team’s capacity to drive growth
- Lead for engagement to drive and sustain motivation
- Master the skills of constructive dialogue for difficult situations
- Maximize the potential of your team to grow your business
- Partner for goal achievement