Without further ado, here are this week’s BEST leadership links:
1. Why engagement is so important, critical, and valuable to your organization.
2. Leaders take note: people are “drenched in anxiety.” Welcome to the age of nervousness.
3. A simple, effective way to delegate tasks better.
4. Watch this hour and a half lecture on how to be happy at work. You won’t be disappointed.
5. Here are 8 things you shouldn’t do everyday to increase your productivity.
6. In a world of “top ten lists” it’s always a pleasure to see a more ambitious list: 51 ways you can become world class.
7. Word to the wise: don’t check your email before you go to bed if you want a decent night’s sleep.
8. Would open book management work for you?
9. Dysfunctional partnerships can work. Just look at Rodgers and Hart.
10. North Korean missile tests delayed because of Windows 8.