1. Jeff Bezos reacts to the NY Times scathing review of Amazon’s work culture.
2. Does silicon valley “culture of intensity” really drive productivity?
3. Is your culture “toxic?”
4. Moving careers? Learn to code.
5. Has leadership development reached a crisis?
6. The death of annual performance reviews.
7. How to get rid of the frog in your throat and “master” public speaking.
8. A useful guide to putting an end to micro-managing your team.
9. Naysayers and grumblers may have an edge when it comes to reaching their goals.
10. Lastly, Amazon’s HR team will work over time create a better culture.