The Bacharach Leadership Group is excited to announce their exciting partnership with Inc.edu, a corporate university founded by Inc.com exclusively focused on helping entrepreneurs and small businesses leaders to drive growth. BLG will host two workshops, Master the Skills of Influence & Lead Your Teams For Growth, in NYC, DC, and LA in 2015.These two day workshops will help you grow your business, execute business strategy, more effectively market and sell your products and services, and get all of your employees in your business motivated. These workshops will help you get buy-in from employees, customers, business partners, and investors.
The Master The Skills of Influence
workshops will be led by BLG co-founder, Cornell University’s McKelvey-Grant Professor
, and Inc.com columnist
, Samuel Bacharach. The Lead Your Teams for Growth
workshops will be led by Yael Bacharach who is an executive coach, a practicing psychotherapist, and Cornell University Coaching course author. Inc.edu and BLG have worked together to tailor content used by industry leaders like Cisco, SunGard, and the Warner Music Group for entrepreneurs and small business leaders.
If you’d like to register for the upcoming workshops being offered by BLG and Inc.edu do so soon. The NYC workshop begins on February 24h. Space is limited and seats are available on a first come-first serve basis. Bring a colleague or your team to scale your business growth even more.
To learn more and register, please go to http://www.blgevents-incedu.com/
Here are the workshop outlines:
Master the Skills of Influence, February 24-25
In this 2-Day workshop, you will develop the political skills necessary to get buy-in for your ideas so you can execute, get results, keep your teams motivated and grow your business
Learn how to:
- Master the skills of influence to grow sales & customer satisfaction
- Persuade and win people over to attract investors and customers
- Overcome & anticipate resistance to change
- Map the political terrain for allies and resistors
- Decipher the agendas of others
- Pitch your ideas
- Negotiate and mobilize a motivated coalition
Lead Your Teams for Growth, February 26-27
In this 2-Day workshop, you will develop the skills necessary to sustain momentum, motivate your teams and keep the growth ball rolling. More effective leaders and teams result in greater sales and customer satisfaction.
Learn how to:
- Balance facilitative and directive leadership
- Acquire a coaching mindset to build your team’s capacity to drive growth
- Lead for engagement to drive and sustain motivation
- Master the skills of constructive dialogue for difficult situations
- Maximize the potential of your team to grow your business
- Partner for goal achievement