2. How leaders should NOT handle their IT team.
3. The line between a negative employee and logical one is imperceptible.
4. Motivating employees requires that you set an example.
5. What you say…what employees hear.
6. The highlights of job descriptions. How would you describe your job to a class full of kids?
7. Listening to advice (from grown-ups) can sometimes fog up problems. Remember to think analytically.
8. Feeling trapped in an office may be a good sign you need to start building a coalition.
9. The rise of Lincoln and the fall of Stephan Douglas’ debating skills.
10. Obligatory Dilbert cartoon, or the true value of Twitter.