Entrepreneurship need not be an activity reserved for young people. In my Inc.com column, I’ve presented four ways baby boomers can use their experience to be great (0r better) entrepreneurs. Read 4 Lessons for Mid-Life Entrepreneurs here.
1. Breaking bad news to the boss or a colleague can be hard. Thankfully (and with humor) Nicole De Flanco gives us 5 easy steps to follow.
3. Leaders have to control their ego in order to lead effectively. Here are 10 ‘red flag’ warning signs that narcissism might be looming.
4. Social media recruiting: looking for work and networking on Facebook just got easier with Simply Hired.
5. Great ways cloud computing can help small businesses (cheaply and easily).
6. WikiLeaks fights for transparency. A great example of a visionary leader under pressure.
7. Using social media to bridge the Baby Boomer / Gen Y generation gap.
8. Location can shape the quality of a person’s work. This post explains four reasons location can be a big factor for leaders and teams.
9. Great resource: The Top 50 HR Blogs to Watch.
10. Doing business in China is a challenge. We’d do well to learn form how different corporate leaders deal with the hurdles.
Picture Link: Heisenberg