1. The US military relies on great management and leadership strategies to get people motivated and on-task. Wally Bock outlines three essential military leadership techniques that your organization can easily benefit from.
2. Getting your idea across isn’t always easy. Keep these 7 rules in mind the next time you need to get to point clearly.
3. According to some there are three keys to success. The trick is knowing you only need two.
4. This guy used Google Ads to market himself and get a job. Check out his amazing video.
5. When I read the title, What Han Solo Can Teach You About Informal Leadership I laughed. In fact, I’m still laughing, but it’s a great read and a surprisingly apt comparison.
6. Use Twitter in your PowerPoint presentations! Great tool and a strong way to lead the way with social media.
7. How exactly do you know when a leader is ineffective? Here are 8 warning signs.
8. Facebook, argues Stanley Bing, is teaching young people business skills. Too bad it can’t teach math & science as well.
9. Google can make or break your reputation, especially if you are always trying to meet new clients. This company will make sure the most flattering sites appear when your name is searched…for a price.
10. If you haven’t been able to follow the Net Neutrality battle of late, here’s a really good guide…for dummies.
Bonus: How to make your Facebook account private in 2 minutes. The fact that we need third parties telling us to make Facebook private is not a good sign.