1. The importance of believing in your employees. Don’t second guess staff…constantly.
2. Emotional intelligence is vital for leaders. Here’s what to remember.
3. Employee engagement…can be compared to a dance party (scroll down).
4. Knute Rockne, one of Football’s greatest coaches, motivates his players (rare footage).
5. Motivating people can be hard. Sometimes you have to demand great work.
6. How NOT to motivate employees (Funny).
7. The challenge of being a proactive AND senior leader. Admiral Mike Mullen Explains.
8. When is madness visible in leadership? Or, what can Bogart teach us about leading?
9. The role of Ego in leadership. A fine line between helpful and hurtful.
11. Richard Feynman tells us to never make assumptions and to always doubt norms.